The boyfriend jeans is a very cool piece, but that can be difficult to wear. Here are three ideas for outfits that wear it proudly!
The boyfriend jeans, this jeans to the straight cut of the thighs often upturned calf at the ankles, appeared a few years ago on the legs of the fashionistas, to no longer start their closet.
The boyfriend jean has quickly become a real must, and most brands offer their own version of this piece. Although it is sometimes considered difficult to wear, the boyfriend will quickly become your best friend, and he is not so indomitable that. If so, I swear!
Here are three ways on Hoticle to display your new plus size jeans, with clothes that you will surely like.
Boyfriend jeans for a chic style
Well Yes, contrary to what one might think, the boyfriend jean may associate with a chic look without problem-I dare say this is one of the outfits with which he is most in value!
On one side, the clothes and accessories chic as the blazer, high heels, or the small bag of lady will break the too relaxed side of John, and on the other, the latter will allow your outfit not to overdo. Banco the caravan. It’s beautiful, even when the mode.
- Simple boyfriend jeans: what’s better than a basic to easily create a look? New Look (€29.99)
- A curly wool coat, nice and warm, H & M (€59.99)
- A black blazer, you can wear underneath your big coat, Jennyfer (€19.99)
- A lace top, very chic with its sleeves, Topshop (€52)
- A pair of shoes, with a very elegant cut, Zalando (€25)
- A nude color bag, beautiful and chic, what more?River Island (55)
- A thin beltwith a golden clasp in the shape of leaves, La Redoute (€19.99)
The relaxed version of boyfriend jeans
This is the outfit with which it is easier to mix this John Cup, without surprises.
Here I’m offering a casual look with a touch of streetwear. Wearing denim boyfriend with a loose, a parka tank top and white sneakers, you’ll be sure to fly (it’s fair to expressions today)!
- Boyfriend of light colored jeans, perfect for a look that does not go to the head, Forever 21 (€23.75)
- A bag with a skull made of flowers- one hope of sugar skull, in sum, Human ($ 25 or about € 22)
- A t-shirt printed, very cool with her cuttingloose, Rad (€19.90)
- White sneakers, the accessory spring 2015 lighthouse, Sarenza (€39)
- A black capwhich announces to everyone that you’re a dino, Rad (€19.90)
- A khaki parka, easy to wear and comfortable, Topshop (€98)
Denim boyfriend for a rock look
Finally, know that there are not only the skinny jeans that goes well with a rock look. The boyfriend jeans can also do more than the case!
Associate it with a simple white t-shirt, a jacket and black and gold boots: you’re ready to break it in the streets of your city with your outfit more rock than the Rolling Stones!
- Ripped boyfriend jeans, to the grunge side, Pull & Bear (€39.99)
- A bomber,a staple of the rock dressing, Topshop (€80)
- A white t-shirt, a bit of simplicity because it is nice too, Mango (€19.99)
- Black bootss, with Golden details that make everything, River Island (€60 instead of €100)
- A triangle necklace, pretty and thin, Accessorize (€13.90)
- A simple black bag, to go with everything, Accessorize (€39,90)