A thin dunliner is Kanonkop you enjoy almost year round. And now you can keep the heat at a bargain price with Wytes new down jacket Sparky!
There is a reason that thin dunliners, then down jackets with narrow channels and more slim fit, is so incredibly popular. It is the perfect, versatile jacket that you both can use as a warm extra layer under a jacket or a jacket in itself.
Now the fashion brand Wyte launched its version of dunliner: Sparky jacket.
– We hope that Sparky is a favorite in many people’s wardrobes this autumn and winter, says Matilda Johnson, product developer at Wyte.
The first thing you will notice when you put on Sparky’s how soft and light jacket.
– We wanted to make a jacket that is both comfortable and practical. Therefore, the outer fabric is water repellent properties that make sure you are protected if it rains or snows. The jacket is a bit small in size, so if you plan to use it with a thick sweater over, we recommend that you go up a size.
When you pinch a bit of the jacket, you know how it is fluffy. It is thanks to the filling consisting of 90 percent down and 10 percent feathers.
– It is a perfect mix for you to keep warm in winter!
Other details that make Sparky to a functional jacket is that it has elastic cuffs, waist and hood, which keeps cold wind out, and zippers on the side pockets for convenient storage. Sparky is the latest addition to Wytes Jack collection.
Sparky is available in black and blue in both men’s and women’s model.
– We have also made women’s Trout in the autumn’s big trend shade, gray, and men’s model in a dull shade of green. They are really nice and stand out from the crowd.
One detail that will make your wallet happy and is price. Regular price for Sparky’s only 799 crowns.
– If I may say so myself, it’s a bargain for such a great jacket! said Matilda Johnson.